Guangzhou Hedsom Building Material Co., Ltd
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||TRAYLAY EMOTION BORGO|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||40sqm|
|Packaging Details:||20m(Length)*2 m (Width)/ roll;|
|Surface:||PUR Proection||Thickness:||2.0mm, 1.5mm|
|Material:||Directional Homogenous Flooring|
commercial grade vinyl flooring,
pvc floor covering
6-Gerflor PUR treatment Multi layer vinyl floor roll
TRAYLAY EMOTION BORGO
TEXTURA / COLUMBO /WOOD Commercial PVC flooring sheet is treated with PUR protect maintenance treatment with high resistance to scratching, scuffing & easy cleaning, and Sanosol treated throughout the thickness to guard against bacterial and fungicidal contamination. It has no DOP, no heavy metal, which is friendly to health and environment, recommended for education, office, retail, hospital and institutional buildings.
1. vinyl floor roll, Protecsol special maintenance treatment with high resistance to scratching, scuffing & easy cleaning.
2. Transparent wear layer with printed design, highest durability.
3. Compact backing with fiber glass reinforced layer against static or dynamic perforation under rolling loads with good dimensional stability.
4. Sanosol treated throughout the thickness to guard against bacterial and fungicidal contamination.
5. No DOP, no heavy metal, no benzene, no formaldehyde, friendly to health and environment. Green Building material.
6. Recommended for high traffic area in education, office, retail, hospital and institutional buildings.
5. Recycled Content: 100% REACH compliant recycled content.
Performance and Benefits
* Excellent abrasion resistance
* Matt finish surface: Enhanced design & color
* Available in 2m Sheet; 2 m Width.
* Homogeneous vinyl flooring suitable for medium to heavy duty traffic areas
* Flexible flooring, easy to install & weld
* Directional design available in 27 references (3 wood colors)
1. Protecsol special maintenance treatment
2. Transparent wear layer
3. Printed design
4. Fiber glass reinforced Layer
5. Compact back layer
Commercial PVC flooring sheet Installation should be carried out in accordance with local standards. Subfloor should be smooth, hard, clean and dry prior to laying. Where applicable the subfloor must incorporate an effective Damp Proof Membrane. The material must be allowed to acclimatize 24 hours before installation in a room temperature of between 18~24 degree. All seams must be hot welded using matching welding rod.
Commercial PVC flooring sheet Maintenance
No wax is needed right after Commercial PVC flooring sheet installation.Gerflor Commercial PVC flooring sheet maintenance should be carried out regularly to retain the appearance and durability of the floor. The floor covering should be maintained with regular sweeping and damp mopping using a neutral cleanser. More intense cleaning should be carried out using a fine spray cleaning pad under a floor machine, or for large areas combined machine cleaning.
|TRAYLAY EMOTION BORGO|
|Total thickness||ISO 24346 (EN 428)||mm||1.8|
|Thickness of wear layer||EN 429||mm||0.3|
|Width of sheet||ISO 24341 (EN 426)||cm||200|
|Length of sheet||ISO 24341 (EN 426)||lm||20|
|Norm / Product specification||-||ISO 10581(EN 649)|
|European classification||ISO 10874 (EN 685)||23-31|
|Fire rating||EN 13 501-1||Bfl-s1|
|GB 8624 - 2012||B1(B-s1,t0)|
|Toxic testing||GB 18586-2001||Qualified|
|Static electrical propensity||EN 1815||KV||＜2|
|Electrical resistance||EN 1081||Ω||10^9-10^10|
|Slip resistance dry||EN 13893||-||≥0.3|
|Slip resistance wet||DIN 51130||class||R9|
|Wear resistance||EN 660.2||mm^3||≤2.0|
|Wear group||EN 649||group||T|
|Dimensional stability||ISO 23999 (EN 434)||%||≤ 0.4|
|Residual indentation||EN 434||mm||≤ 0.1|
|Castor chair test||ISO 4918 (EN 425)||OK|
|Thermal conductivity||ISO 10456 (EN 12524)||W/(m.K)||≈0.25|
|Colour fastness||ISO 105 - B02||degree||≥ 6|
|Chemical products resistance||ISO 26987 (EN 423)||-||OK|
|Anti-bacterial and fungicidal treatment||-||-||OK|
|Special maintenance treatment||W/(m.K)||-||PUR Protect|
|ENVIRONMENT / INDOOR AIR QUALITY||-|
|TVOC after 28 days 28||ISO 16000 - 6||μg/m3||＜10|
Contact Person: winsom