Guangzhou Hedsom Building Material Co., Ltd
|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10 sets|
|Delivery Time:||about 10 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||10000 sets per month|
|After-sales Service:||Online Support|
tile installation tools,
flooring tools accessories
Model 202250 rod number 6
Power 5.5 KW tool rod diameter 16
Weight 150KG number of blades 102
Working width 250MM
1. Check whether the screws of each part of the machine are loose before use, and all parts must be closely connected.
2, Through the rapid lifting device, make the hub blade higher than the ground.
3. Press the switch to check whether the steering direction of the motor is consistent with the arrow marked on the housing. In case of inconsistency, to operate the plug.
4. Put down the quick lifting bar easily, through the hand wheel adjust the depth we need according to the requirements of the surface. Pay attention to the single maximum depth shall not exceed 3mm.
5, If the milling machine violent vibration or open sound, that the single feed depth is too large, it will shorten the life of the hub and even damage.
6. After adjusted good depth, we can push the machine to deal with the ground. Ground conditions and handling requirements will directly affect the speed of implementation.
7. When the machine is finished work, quickly lift the handle and lift the hub blade. Press the switch off to stop the motor.
8. In case of any abnormal situation in the operation engineering, please disconnect the power and make the machine stop running.
Note: during the operation of the machine, all person next to the machine must wear ear plugs, safety glasses and labor shoes. Operators must wear protective clothing.
Note: during maintenance, make sure that the machine cannot be started accidentally. Therefore, make sure that the machine is turned off. Irregular or faulty maintenance can lead to costly repairs and increased downtime, so regular maintenance is important.
Correct maintenance will affect the construction safety and life of the machine. Maintenance time is based on continuous normal operation, it must be carried out a comprehensive maintenance at least once a year.
Due to different working conditions, it is difficult to accurately determine the frequency of repair and maintenance. Therefore, prepare a suitable inspection schedule according to the different working environment.
Note: check all bolts and fasteners is fastened after repair 12 hours.
Contact Person: winsom